what does it do ?

Dec 7, 2010 at 11:10 AM

what is it doing this application ?

Coordinator
Dec 7, 2010 at 2:16 PM

it's written on the home tab and shown in video

Apr 7, 2011 at 1:49 PM

It doesn't seem to be doing much for me, I've looked really hard, and can't see any change, in either wallpaper or icon mode. Watching the video, the change is pretty dramatic, so it looks like it might not be working on my system.

Relevant info:
Windows 7 Enterprise x64
ATI FireMV 2250 with 8.56.1.16 driver

I'll try it on my home machine later, which is running 7 Ultimate x64 with NVidia hardware and let you know if the results are different.

Thanks!

Apr 7, 2011 at 6:10 PM

I had the same issue, I installed and ran the program, but it didn't seem to be doing anything. Here's how I fixed it.

Right click on the Aura icon in the tray and choose 'Options'. Select 'Get color from active window icon', and then click the link 'Click here to open color settings'. In the new dialog window that pops up, turn 'Color intensity' up as high as it will go. Click 'ok' on both of the options dialogs to save your changes. You may also need to restart the program to get it to apply your settings.

I suppose this is a case of bad defaults, and little help documentation inside the app. I think it affected me because I had set my taskbar to be transparent. Hopefully this helps.